User Rating:Click to vote
WhatsApp for Web Review, Overview, Features and Comparison of Alternatives
Using WhatsApp for Web version you can now connect your computer browser with your WhatsApp smartphone application and then send messages directly from web browser the same way you would do it from your cell phone.
This helps typing much faster from your keyboard as well as using your WhatsApp on your computer without installing any additional software or from any public computer (such as school or public library) where installation of aditional software is not possible.
Recently WhatsApp has released both WhatsApp for Windows and WhatsApp for Mac application for dektop computers so now you can download an install it on your desktop or laptop computer.
How to use WhatsApp Web:
1. Visit WhatsApp Web on your computer.
2. Open WhatsApp on your phone:
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
3. Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp for Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
Note: To avoid data usage charges on your phone, we recommend that you are always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.