User Rating:Click to vote
LoadView Review, Overview, Features and Comparison of Alternatives
LoadView was built from the ground up with performance in mind, acknowledging that users who monitor a website for uptime and availability may also be interested in knowing the capacity of their websites and even testing the limits of their infrastructure. Find out what sets our load testing platform apart as a leader in the cloud based performance testing segment.
Point and Click Scripting
Easily create complex scripts that simulate users interacting with your website. Download our free scripting tool to simply point and click through your website and record actual user interaction. LoadView's dynamic scripting tool makes it as simple or as complex as you need. Just point and click to navigate through your site, selecting keywords and images to validate along the way. For more complex interactions, you can fill out forms, perform searches, take action based upon the location of an icon, button or image, or even manually edit the script using your own C# code.
Load and Stress Testing
Load and stress testing represent two different levels of software testing. Load testing can prove that your website is capable of handling expected traffic loads, while stress testing pushes your servers beyond capacity limits to see how the content and delivery is affected. Occasionally, a heavy load test may become a stress test if it hits certain bottlenecks that cause the site's performance to degrade or fail. LoadView allows for a variety of both load and stress testing scenarios. Emulate real user interactions, building a testing scenario that delivers the performance metrics necessary to scale your infrastructure to meet the demands of your customers.
Test the Limits of Your Website
Events such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday can be amazing opportunities for online retailers, unless your website cannot handle the added load from so many visitors. In this case, it could become a critical breaking point that leads to the loss of thousands of dollars. Make sure you have already tested how the additional load will affect your site before it's too late.
Comprehensive Load Testing Results
By combining the LoadView testing tool with our other platforms including MetricsView, to monitor Server Performance Counters, and UserView, to gather video capture when issues arise, you can gain a 360° view of how your website performs under all load scenarios.
Dotcom-Monitor has been monitoring the performance and uptime of websites for over 15 years. During that time, we recognized that many of the monitoring scripts used to monitor website transactions and emulate real users on a website would also be useful for load and stress testing.
Powerful Online Load Test Tools:
Web App Load Testing
Test websites, web apps and mobile sites, with thousands of concurrent users.
SaaS / On-Demand
Test your website using global testing agents in the cloud with a SaaS on demand testing tool.
API Performance Testing
Perform thousands of calls to your API the same way your end users do.
Start your test with dozens of users and continue to add simultaneous website visitors into the thousands.
Assistance with Load Script Creation
"Our expert support engineers are always available to assist you in creating the best scripts for your customized tests."
Expert Level Insights
Translate test results into meaningful data using easy to read graphs and charts.
- No cloud accounts necessary.
- Virtual injectors are completely managed for you.
- Perform millions of GET/POST requests from around the world using 100% cloud based testing.
- No shared servers - when you run a cloud based performance test, the infrastructure is dedicated to your test.
- Simulate globally distributed traffic, or local traffic all from one geographic location.
- Multiple cloud infrastructures are available including Google, Amazon, and Rackspace.
- Quickly and easily build test scripts and run from the cloud in minutes.
- No need to manage your own 3rd party cloud accounts.
- Design a load test without the hassle of managing the hardware.
- Once your test is complete, you don’t have to worry about additional expense of maintaining the testing infrastructure.
- Instantly spin up test machines with the most reliable cloud platforms including Google, Amazon and Rackspace.
- Only pay for what you use - no long term contract required, and server use is charged by the hour.
- 24/7 platform access and support.
- More precise than headless browser PhantomJS and Selenium IDE.
- Advanced scripting in over 40 desktop and mobile browsers.
- Chrome, IE, Android and iOS browsers show the actual performance of your website under load in real browsers.
Note: Sign Up & Receive $20 in Free Testing Credit! Price is calculated automatically when you create a new test. Gain full access to the LoadView platform for 30 days to run tests or simply look around. No credit card required. Receive a $20 load testing credit upon signup.