User Rating:Click to vote
Online Solitaire Review, Overview, Features and Comparison of Alternatives
The best possible Solitaire experience can be found only with Online Solitaire, game that was made specifically to enable you to become engrossed in the world of cards that you love. With no unnecessary distractions such as navigational buttons, intrusive music or adds, you can finally experience Solitaire (Klondike Solitaire, Double Klondike, Spider and Forty Thieves) like you are playing it on your own table.
Beautiful visuals, unlimited undo option, retry function that enables you to restart the game with same cards, game pausing, switchable themes and backgrounds, rankings, and off course rankings are all available to you.
Online Solitaire Fetures:
- Multiplayer game mode;
- Unlimited undo option ('CTRL' + 'Z' option for Computer Geeks).
- Retry function that allows you to start new game with same cards at start.
- Auto move cards by double clicking them or single RMB click.
- Game pause by press 'P' button.
- You can play offline.
- Different themes, backgrounds and card backs to choose from.
- Klondike Solitaire, Double Klondike (turn one, turn three), Spider (1 suit, 2 and 4 suits) and Forty Thieves.
- Auto flip cars on/off option.
- Support multi-languages.